Dog Friendly Rooms
Bring your four-legged friends with you and we’ll make sure your pet feels right at home at Bloomfield House Hotel, Leisure Club & Spa. Our 20 acres of parkland, spacious gardens and lakewalk are perfect for a wander and a a walkies. Don’t forget bedding and food for your four-legged friend!
Only a selection of our guestrooms are Dog Friendly so arrangements must be made prior to arrival. You must call the hotel directly on 0449340894 to book a Dog Friendly Room. Please note our dog-friendly rooms cannot be reserved online. A supplement of €40 per night per dog applies.
Please find below the terms and conditions in relation to bringing your dog to stay...
- One Dog per guest room only.
- Owners are requested to bring their own food and bedding requirements for their dog.
- There is a dog height restriction of 30 inches and a restriction on certain breeds under the Control of Dogs Act 1998 (see below).
- Dogs are not allowed in Public Areas at any time unless they are guide dogs.
- Please keep your dog on a leash at all times outside of your bedroom.
- Arrangements must be made with housekeeping to service your room whilst you are out with your dog or with you present in the room.
- Owners are responsible for the good behaviour of their dogs at all times.
- Dog owners need always to be mindful of other guests and show due care to their surroundings.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- You must not allow your dog up on beds or other furniture.
- Any damage done to furniture, bedding or hotel property will be charged directly to you the customer.
- Dogs must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival.
- You must have an up to date health certificate for your dog from the Vet.
- When Checking-in at the front desk, the dog owner agrees to the hotel's dog policies, to be responsible for any noise disturbance, damage or injury caused by the dog, and to absolve the hotel staff of any liability if the dog or another guest is injured.
It should be noted that all dog owners should carry personal liability insurance, the hotel cannot accept responsibility for any actions taken by your dog during its stay in our hotel. A deposit of €100 is required in case of pet damage to the room. This will be refunded upon check out if all is in order.
Book your Dog Friendly Room by calling on +353 (0)44 934 0894