Faulty Towers | The Dining Experience
Friday 7th December 2018
First produced over 20 years ago in Australia, this globetrotting show has sold out in places like Edinburgh Fringe and Sydney Opera House. The show returns to Bloomfield House Hotel as part of its 2018 thirteen venue Irish winter tour.
Chaos greets audiences as soon as they walk through the door. In this fully immersive experience, the audience become diners in the infamous ‘Faulty’ restaurant, served a 3 course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel. Expect lashings of laughter, huge bowls full of spontaneity and as much participation as individual audience members want. And with 70% of the show improvised, no two performances are ever the same.
- ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2017
- ‘Crammed full of laughter!’ Everything Theatre, London Covent Garden 2017
- ‘A smash hit… hilariously bonkers’ Edinburgh Evening News, Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- Four Course Dinner + Show Ticket €49.50 **SOLD OUT**
- One Nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast, Four Course Dinner + Show Ticket €109pps **SOLD OUT**
- Two Nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast, Four Course Dinner + Show Ticket €155pps **SOLD OUT**
Arrival at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm start
We would love to be of further assistance in planning your Christmas Party. Please do not hesitate to contact us
for bookings or further details. We look forward to welcoming you to Bloomfield House Hotel to show you how together we can create your magical Christmas Party.