Our Spa Etiquette
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Anyone arriving late may have his or her treatment time cut short while being charged in full. To fully enjoy our Thermal Facilities and relax prior to your treatment we recommend you arrive 45 minutes to 1 hour before allocated treatment time.
- To ensure all guests escape into a world of pure indulgence and total relaxation Phones and Laptops must be switched off before entering the Spa and noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Guests under 16 are not permitted in the Spa.
- You may be asked for medical details, which are confidential, and for your safety and we would ask that you give full details of any medical history, illnesses, allergies or medication prior to any treatment.
- 48 hours cancellation period is required to help us reschedule your appointment. Cancellations made 24 hours prior to your appointment will incur a 50% cancellation charge. Cancellations made within a 12-hour period or failure to arrive for your appointment will incur a 100% charge.
- Please note that a credit card number is required to confirm all bookings.
- Some treatments may require a patch test 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- We recommend that loose, dark clothes and flip-flops be worn if having a spray tan treatment.
- Lockers are provided during your treatments. We ask that valuables are not taken into the spa. Management and staff accept no responsibility for loss of money or valuables.
- To avoid disappointment, advance booking is required for all treatments.
Tel: 044-93-40894 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org